The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce was fortunate to be successful in their application to the Canada 150 Infrastructure Grant. In 2015 an application was made to complete internal renovations and repair and upgrade the grounds surround the chamber’s building located at 651 Hwy 93/95 . Being near the entrance to the District of Invermere the CVCC board of directors felt that this project would enhance the area and serve to encourage more motorists to stop and see what lies beyond the crossroads. Furthermore the work done will improve the site for public use and accessibility.
- The Columbia Valleys 21st Annual Business Excellence Awards
- Chamber Seeks Public Feedback on Transit Service in the Columbia Valley
- Meet The ED – The CV Chamber Visits Communities Across the Valley!
- Potential Changes to The Employment Standards Act – Voice Your Opinion
- CVCC Starts Search for New Executive Director