BC Hydro requires a planned outage on Sunday, May 27, from 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. MDT. The planned outage is required in daylight hours to safely install sky wires and complete upgrade work at the Athalmer Substation. The three and a half hour planned outage will affect approximately 6,600 customers in the Invermere and Radium areas. The specific areas affected will be provided to you and will also be detailed in local newspapers. We are taking all the necessary steps to minimize the inconvenience to our customers and will restore service safely and as quickly as possible. BC Hydro customers will be notified by advertisements in local newspapers and radio ads. Key account customers will be informed directly. Please forward this information to operations and planning departments within your organizations. Please contact me immediately if there is a concern with the outage date – i.e. significant event in the community. Thank you for your patience and understanding as continue to make improvements in the Columbia Valley to provide even more reliable service in the future. Regards, Diane Diane Tammen Community Relations Manager, East Kootenay email: email@example.com Telephone: (250) 489-6862 Pax: 56862 Fax: (250) 489-6850 Pax: 56850
- The Columbia Valleys 21st Annual Business Excellence Awards
- Chamber Seeks Public Feedback on Transit Service in the Columbia Valley
- Meet The ED – The CV Chamber Visits Communities Across the Valley!
- Potential Changes to The Employment Standards Act – Voice Your Opinion
- CVCC Starts Search for New Executive Director