Are you ready for golf the 11th Annual Turn Copper into Gold this coming Tuesday, October 1st at Copper Point Golf Club? They are predicting beautiful fall weather!
So just some details for the day….
Registration starts at the Copper Point Golf Club clubhouse at 11 am
- Tim Horton’s will be there with donuts & muffins
- Pick up you tee gift bag of goodies
- Your registration fee includes free time on the driving range
- if you need rental clubs please contact the pro-shop at Copper Point Golf Club on Monday, September 30 (250-341-3392)
Shotgun start at 12 noon – sharp
- there will be free food on the course provided by a number of our amazing local restaurants
- Copper Point Golf Club will have their beverage cart out on the course ready to serve you
- your registration fee also includes 2 mulligans
Dinner and Auction is at the CVCC/Lions Hall
- Dinner will be Beef on a Bun and Caesar salad and coleslaw followed by desert and fruit
- Cash bar – $4/wine $4/beer
- Pop, Coffee & Tea free
- Live Auction and Silent Auction – come ready to do some shopping!
IMPORTANT: If you have registered a team please forward this message to the rest of your team.
If you haven’t provided us with your team member names please do so by Monday at 11 am.