|Rate Type||Non-Member Price||Member & Non-Profit Price|
24 hours (tables & chairs only)
8 hours (tables & chairs only)
Hourly Rate (tables & chairs only)
Kitchen Rental – Light use (Coffee & Snacks)
Kitchen Rental – Full use
Extra Tables (20 x Rectangle – 6ft)
Extra Chairs (60 x Folding)
Flip Chart With Paper
View Availability Below
Fill Out The Form Below And One Of Our Representatives Will Contact You Regarding Your Rental Request.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing the Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce (CVCC) and Visitor Information Centre for your function. In order to ensure your function is a success, please note the following requirements for the use of the facility.
- The Renter is responsible for set up and breakdown of chairs and tables.
- The Renter agrees to pay for the booking in advance by cheque, cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard. 50% at time of booking and 50% when key is picked up.
- The Renter agrees to provide a credit card for damage deposit to which the costs of any damages incurred will be charged.
- Decorating: All decorating plans must be reviewed by management.
- Mounting Putty is the only product that may be used. Tape, pins and tacks are NOT ALLOWED.
- The Renter agrees to pick up the hall key prior to the function and leave it with the Chamber office staff immediately after event. (per instructions of Chamber staff) – in the event the key is not returned the event organizer will be charged for costs associated with changing the locks.
- The Renter is responsible for any damages and losses incurred to the Chamber and Visitor Information Centre.
- The Renter agrees to clean facility. (Cleaning services available for $35/hour)
- Cleaning tools and products are in the closet off of the kitchen
- Floors (hall, kitchen & bathrooms)
- Bathrooms will be left clean (sinks, counter top, toilets and urinals)
- Chairs and tables returned to storage positions – as per instructions in the storage area
- Remove all garbage (bags provided)
- If kitchen is used for food preparation and/or service the kitchen is to be completely cleaned, including sinks, counter tops, stove tops, oven interior, fridge interior and kitchen washroom. The dishwasher is to be emptied, turned off and door left open. As per instruction sheet on the door.
- The Renter agrees to follow by-laws and ensure no illegal activity is taking place.
- The Renter is responsible for turning off lights and locking doors and windows and checking heat.
- The Renter is responsible for the actions of the event attendees.
- In the event that the building alarm system is set off a fine of $100 will be applied to the credit card on file for the damage deposit. Each occurrence will result in a $100 fine.
- A minimum of 72 hours is required for cancellations at which time a 50% administration fee will be levied.
- There will be a $25 charge for lost keys.
Failure to comply with the terms of this agreement may result in additional charges and or refusal for future bookings.
At this time, to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19 in our communities, the Provincial Health Officer has ordered that no public gatherings or events of more than 50 people take place. If you are planning a smaller event, it is important to ensure that physical distancing is possible – so people are able to maintain at least two metres (or 6 feet) between them at all times. We have identified that a maximum of 40 people are able to occupy the space in the Lion’s Hall, in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing.
The Lion’s Hall is a Community Hall and user groups are responsible for set up, tear down, and cleaning/disinfecting all surfaces before and after their function to ensure the safety of anyone who attends their small event.
The user group/renter is responsible for relaying appropriate COVID-19 compliant information to their attendees such as, but not limited to:
- Anyone who is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fever, chills, muscle aches, headache, fatigue) or who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days may not enter the premises.
- Event attendees must adhere to physical distancing protocols – maintain a distance of 2 metres from others.
- Event attendees must wash their hands following proper handwashing instructions, or sanitize hands with hand sanitizer upon arrival and as required throughout the duration of the event. (It is strongly recommended that the renter/user group has a table with hand sanitizer set up for attendees upon arrival – this is the responsibility of the renter).
- It is recommended that a record of attendance of all attendees, including contact information be kept in the event that someone presents ill so that attendees can easily be contacted and notified of next steps according to the PHO.