Each year hundreds of cyclists get together for the Branch Out Foundation’s premier event, the Branch Out Bike Tour.The tour starts right in the heart of the resort, travels down the mountain and wraps around beautiful Invermere lake. The 80KM finishes in Invermere while the 100KM and 160KM finish back up at Panorama.
Last year the event raised over $400,000 to support research into alternative ways of combating the more than 600 diseases that affect the nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
What is the Branch Out Neurological Foundation?
One in three Canadians are directly impacted by neurological disorder, and the Branch Out Foundation is helping to find innovative and alternative solutions to keep brains at their best. Through their grants and NeuroCAM program, Branch Out accelerates tech solutions and non-pharmaceutical approaches to neurological disorders, and supports top neuroscientists exploring alternative brain research. Their mission is to a world free from neurological disorders.
To date, Branch Out has raised nearly $2 million for alternative brain research through events like the Branch Out Bike Tour, and funded over 52 research projects and has expanded their University Grant Program to partner with five educational institutes across Western Canada.
Help support this great cause by dusting off your favourite Lyrca and getting on your bike!
*Early registration is now open!
- Date: June 14 – 16, 2019
- Location: Panorama Mountain Resort (2000 Panorama Drive, Invermere, BC)
- Fundraising Minimum: $300
- Rider Registration & Check-In: June 14, 2018 from 5:00 – 10:00 pm
- Bike Tour: June 15 at 8:00 am
- Gala: June 15 at 6:00 pm
Your Registration Includes
- Breakfast, BBQ lunch, an evening gala ticket and a rockin’ party, then breakfast AGAIN on Sunday!
- Lots of snacks and refreshments throughout the ride
- Rider number license plate & timing chip
- A participant swag bag full of goodies
- Access to pools and hot tubs (with room booking)
- Secure bicycle storage
- Personalized fundraising page
- Rider awards, door prizes, and stellar silent auction items
- The RADDEST fundraising awards when you reach $750, $1,500 and $3,000+