Get ready for an action packed weekend as some of Canada’s best downhill mountain bike riders race against the clock for a spot on the podium in the Canadian DH National Championships & BC Cup. This event is brought to you by Dunbar Cycles, SE Racing & Events and is sanctioned by Cycling BC.
Not racing? This is a fun weekend with plenty of great spots for spectating, loads of animation and a fun family friendly race for the kids in the village.
Register at http://www.ccnbikes.com
*Please note that the schedule may be subject to change at the organizers’ discretion.
Friday July 27
- 10 AM – 4 PM: Race course will be marked and open to the public with regular bike park operations
- 4 – 5 PM: Reduced fee lift access for course walks (Do not course walk prior to 4 PM)
- 5 – 7 PM: Plate pickup and new registrations (Cash Only for day of registrations)
- 7 PM: Official Canadian Championships riders & team managers meeting
Saturday July 28
- 9 AM – 2 PM: Plate pickup and new registrations. Jr Ex and Elite plate pick up only. (Cash Only for day of registrations)
- 10 AM – 12:45 PM: Open practice (all categories)
- 1 – 2 PM: Jr Ex and Elite practice
- 2 – 3:45 PM: Open practice (all categories)
- 3:45 – 5 PM: Jr Ex and Elite seeding runs. Course closed after last timed run.
- 5:30 PM: Dunbar special event competition
- 7:30 PM: Gathering hosted by Brett Tippie, Special event podium, swag toss & more!
– seeding run results and podiums
– race day start times posted
Sunday July 29
- 9 – 10 AM: Last chance for plate pick up. No new registrations.
- 10 – 11:30 AM: Open practice, all categories
- 11:30 AM – 12 PM: Jr Ex and Elite practice
- 12:20 – 12:30: Pre-Runners (by invitation only)
- 12:30: Race!!!
- Awards and podiums to be hosted by Brett Tippie to follow in front of the Great Hall.