Every 1st Wednesday of each month the thrift store closes off to most of the public, but lets in people who have mobility challenges, making it easier for them to shop and move around. The volunteers are great role models inclusion with that, as well as donating proceeds to make spaces in our town more accessible, such as the Splash Park at Kinsmen Beach and the Community Hall and Library. Thank you Ladies Auxiliary for your effort in inclusion and accessibility in our valley. We really appreciate it.
- accessible parking space right outside front door
- Level front entrance with a PULL door
- Wide front doorway aisle
- I can reach items on shelves from standing height
- I can see over the counter to pay for item standing or sitting in my wheelchair
- reachable clothes on racks
- Wide hallway to get to mirror in back ( change rooms are a bit tight)