This is a beautiful, very upscale local hotel. They have a great restaurant "Elements" built into their hotel with delicious food. They have quite a few elevators that allow access to all levels of the resort. We found it quite easy to get around, and were told that they do have an accessible hotel room for those that need one; just contact them and inquire ahead of time to book. The staff at Copper Point were friendly, and willing to let Cassy and I tour around and take pictures, were easy to talk to and were open to questions and conversation around accessibility. We even got a personal tour of the spa If you are in town for a few days and are looking for a nice place to stay; try Copper Point! You won't be disappointed!
- spacious to move around in
- wide washroom that I could fit my chair into, with grab bar by toilet(HEAVY PUSH door with handle)
- tables at restaurant that I can pull my chair into.
- My chair can move around poolside
- level door between indoor and outdoor pools