Regularly Scheduled Meetings
- The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors meets the last Tuesday of every month at 8:00 am in the CVCC Boardroom
- The Tourism Marketing Committee meets the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month at 8:30 am in the CVCC Boardroom
- Business After Hours Mixer are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month (September – June) from 5 – 7 pm (contact Susan at the Chamber if you wish to be a Mixer host)
Through the collaborative and advocacy efforts of the Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce the Columbia Valley has a thriving economy and an engaged business community.
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce is an organization within the business community promoting and supporting responsible commerce through effective advocacy, communication, networking and education on behalf of it membership.
- We advocate for business.
- We collaborate to support the business community and benefit the economy.
- We provide educational opportunities to our membership, staff and volunteers.
- We conduct business in an innovative and professional manner.
Business has trust in the Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber represents integrity and solid business and belonging to the Chamber is reassuring to the buying public. Proudly displaying a Chamber membership certificate in your business lets your customers know you are one of the respected members of the local business community. We look forward to your influence in the growth and progress of the Columbia Valley. Success must be a shared experience!
There are many ways that your business will benefit from being a Chamber member. First and foremost, you’ll be a part of a dynamic organization with regular networking opportunities.